Sunday, July 13, 2008

anal Mommie




I never thought I'd be so anal. I thought I would kick back, let my mom in law and housekeeper take care of the baby. As it turns out, I am a WORRY FREAK!!!

I have to wash and sterilize everything myself because the housekeeper doesn't wash her hands before handling the baby equipment, which is totally GROSS. Plus, she doesn't do a meticulous job changing her diaper, which could cause a diaper rash.

I completely trust my mom in law handling the baby because I know she loves Baby Madi to death. Especially bath duty, it's their special time together - which gives me time to take a shower! The other day, the housekeeper asked my mom in law if she could bathe the baby... my mom in law was like, 'NO.' Baby duty - take a number... everyone is lining up to take care of Baby Madi!!!

She's so lucky and blessed to have so many people love her so much... so so so so so much. She's well fed, every 2 hours... bathed daily, rocked and hugged, fresh diapers on all the time and lots of hugs and kisses from her Daddie!

No comments: