Thursday, July 24, 2008

Growing...




Baby Madi sleeps like a tree frog. She is all about 'Spread Eagle.' She's so small, cute and tiny - she can snore pretty loud, just like her Daddie!!!


Baby Madi's cheeks are beginning to get chubby - very pinch-able. She is starting to smile more and more. I can't wait til she starts laughing and giggling. When she starts walking and talking back to me. Oh God...


Last night was an all time record, she slept for a little over 4 hours!!! She was fed 4 ounces before bed time, what a piggy!!! She started off only drinking an ounce the first week, 2 ounces the second week and 3 ounces now. She's growing so fast...


Finally, I am starting to look like myself again. While I was preggy, I looked hideous. My face was sooooooo big and bloated, it looked like the moon. Somehow, I looked very different from now, which is a very good thing. As for the rest of my body, it's all flabby and wriggly. I guess I just need to take it one day at a time. Hopefully I will shrink back to my pre-pregnancy body again. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to buy more clothes. NO, I am not giving away ANY clothes I currently cannot fit.

No comments: