Thursday, July 10, 2008

More LOVE...




I'm telling you... this is a funny little girl with a million different expressions. I love all her silly little faces. I'm always waiting to see what she's gonna do next...







She looks like Daddie, snores like Daddie, smells like Daddie (she smells good), even acts like Daddie (in the best possible way), but I kid you not - she sleeps like her Mommie all the way... her arms flung all over the place - YES, she kicks the blanket, and when she's being swaddled, she breaks out like Houdini!!!




Daddie loves her to bits and pieces - nap time and burping time is 'their' special time together! She is especially good around her Daddie!!!

I love seeing Dave cuddle with Baby Madi. He's got fatherly instincts... I can't emphasize on how amazing he is with Madi. I can't give enough credit to Dave - how great and amazing of a Daddie that he is!!! Of course I love him more, but she doesn't need to know that!

No comments: