Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm here...

Hi Everyone,

Baby Madison is finally here!!! She's very cute, I'm not just saying that bc she's my baby!!! She has a cone head and she looks like Dave; she's too adorable!!!







Here's the story... we got to the hospital on July 2nd midnight and she popped out at 743am... the 7ish hours felt like 7 days! They gave me drugs... the greedy little me asked for more and they gave me lots more, so much I threw up (Dave gave me a bag w/a whole in it)!!! I didn't feel the lower part of my body at all for a while. The nurses were driving me nuts, telling me to push when I couldn't feel anything. So, we had to wait til the epidural to wear off before I could push her out!!! When the epidural wore off, it hurt like crazy!!! I begged the doctor to perform a c-section but he wouldn't... Luckily, I was only in the birthing room for less than 30 minutes. It was so painful, I thought I was going to die, I just wanted to go home...

To do it again, I don't know... we'll see.

Dave and I miss sleeping, a lot. I've been waking up every 2 hours to feed her!! It was a lot of pain, I hope it's all worth it!!!






Love, Dave, Leanne, and Madison



1 comment:

Uzumaki Naruto said...

Very cute! Take good care of her!