Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Bigger...


Baby Madi is growing everyday. She's a piggy. I started to feed her 40cc two weeks ago, she's at 90cc this week!!! She is getting heavier!!!

People told me that the reason why she sleeps the way she does is because she feels secure.

Baby Madi is badddd... she's not good with guests. When we have guests over, she won't sleep, she stays up... she wants to be held, doesn't matter who! She's so naughty around Daddie. She wants Daddie to hold her all the time!!! She cries and cries, but on Monday to Friday, she wastes no tears on Mommie. She totally ignores me... she eats, then sleep.

Finally, last night was the first night that she slept for 4 hours straight, which was a big load off me. I feed her well enough during the day and a big bottle before bed time, she's good!!! I can't wait to sleep through the night.

No comments: