Monday, December 15, 2008

My day...

Well... let's start with Saturday.

Saturday I woke up around 6am for my breakfast bottle, then went straight back to sleep. I slept until my lunchtime bottle. After that, we went to have brunch (more like lunch-dinner) and coffee with my God Father Phil. Afterwards, we took a walk around the mall and went home. After I got home, I was raising hell for my Momma. Then took a bath, had my night cap (night bottle) and didn't wake up until Sunday morning.

I woke up around 6ish am on Sunday morning and had my morning bottle. After that yummy morning bottle, I went back to the sack for a few hours. I woke up to go watch my family eat breakfast together... as soon as they were done with their breakfast, it was my in between bottle (breakfast and lunch, brunch I guess). I took a nap til 230 in the afternoon. After my nap, I had another bottle (the one before my night cap), my grandma decided to take me out for a walk and a visit to my new little cousin. But I raised hell again, terrorized my grandma and great aunties!!! I cried ruthlessly!!! Then I went home to play a little, took a bath and terrorized my Momma too!!! I was tired... so I went to sleep at around 530pm. I got hungry and woke up for my night cap at 7pm... then I slept til the next morning.

I woke up around 6am again!!! This time, I had my morning bottle then played til I was cranky, around 830am when my Daddy had to rush to work!!! I slept til 930... I played even more after. Then had a bottle at 1030am... took a nap right away til 215pm. What a wonderful nap... after my nap, I had my afternoon bottle. My Momma burped me, put on some more clothes and took me to Breeze Center Shopping mall to have a late lunch with God Father Phil. I played and played... played some more, got pushed around in my stroller... saw lots of people. Then went home. As soon as I got home, Grandma played with me some more until 630p... I was hungry, again. Momma fed me my night cap... as soon as I finished, I was out like a light. I'm going to sleep til tomorrow morning and wake up to see my Daddie so we can have a chat and play together.

It's so great being a baby!

I think I let my Momma have it easy :&

1 comment:

J said...

Such a happy little girl!! :) I really miss the newborn days with my son.. he's almost 3 now.