Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm a BIG BABY


Hi All -

It feels like forever since I've blogged and it has!

I finally threw in the towel and cooked Madi some homemade baby food. I made APPLESAUCE... No, you don't just blend it. You have to cut it up, remove the core, steam it and then blend it. I tasted it and it was sooooo yum... but Madi would just spit it out and smile at me... until last week, she started to like Applesauce and baby cereal. I thought she'd never start on solids, ever. Feeding her solids isn't as fun as I thought it would be. I would feed her using 2 bibs and a washcloth. But I gave up, I would just let her get messy then bathtime. Hopefully, she'll be eating more people food soon...


Madi is 5 months old, finally. She is an attention whore... it irritates her when I'm not paying attention. What I mean by that - it's not enough that we're in the same room, I have to remain eye contact with her at ALL TIMES. She's always starving for more attention - BLOOD SUCKER!!! If she's not in my arms, she's either in her swing, jumperoo, bouncer seat or on the mat rolling around.




I love it that she is ALWAYS in GOOD spirits. She's almost ALWAYS smiling, especially when I smile at her, she smiles back at me! Like anyone else, she does have her off moments. She's always in her greatest mood when she wakes up from her sleep. I'm happy she's happy.

Gosh, lugging Madi around is getting heavy. She's like a sack of potatoes, HEAVY. My arms feel lik
e they're getting a work out... but where are the muscles???

No comments: