Monday, August 18, 2008

Playtime...


Sometime in December or January my doctor told me that Baby Madi was a boy. When I came back from San Francisco in March, the doctor told me that our baby boy was in fact a baby girl. Thanks for nothing... I bought soooooo many boy clothes, I guess it came in handy for playtime.

Baby Madi does make a pretty good looking boy, a little sissy-ish.

Baby Madi is totally on Dad's team... a total Daddie's girl. Baby Madi enjoys playing with Mommie and Daddie... and watching Daddie play NBA 2k8 on his xbox, NOT!!!

Everyone keeps asking me what I am feeding her bc she's soooooo chubby. We call her chubby chaser or Chubster. She has very pinch-able cheeks!!! No doubt about it... she beginning to look more and more like her Mommie. Her Mommie looked like a boy, once upon a time ago...

There are more and newer pics of Baby Madi in this photostream... http://flickr.com/photos/24053433@N04/

No comments: