Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grand Baby...

Madison has robbed my addiction to shopping. The thought of going to a shopping mall or department store gives me goosebumps... a screaming baby at SOGO = totally not cool... it's like she's telling me not to spend any money. What a brat...

So far she's been eating well and sleeping well. Madison eats 100cc/ml every 3 hours, 120cc/ml before bedtime. She sleeps from 9pm to 5am; she started sleeping through the night without waking up at 6 weeks. Bravo!!!


Madison with her grandma's (mommie's mom) and great grandma... she's the first grandbaby!!

(Grandma #1 = Daddie's Mommie, Grandma #2 = Mommie's Mommie, Great Grandma, Madison)

It was nice having my mommie visit from San Francisco, CA. When Madison woke up at 5am, my mom was helping me watch and feed Madison... she is very loving and caring. I'm glad she was able to visit! San Francisco Grandpa and Uncle Aaron will be visiting, I am more excited than Madison...


No comments: