Monday, September 1, 2008

happy 2 month birthday




I am finally 2 months old, YAY!!!

It's been the best 2 months so far... amazingly tiring.

Baby Madi is finally on a schedule... her formula intake has increased again. She's guzzling down 120cc/ml per 3-4 hours, 140cc/ml nighttime bottle. She sleeps at an average of 9 hours in the evening(without waking up for feedings) and naps at average of 5 hours during the day. She's asleep for about 14 hours and awake 10 hours throughout the day. What a PIGGGGGYY!!!


Every time I look at Baby Madi, I know we did the right thing. She completes our life as a family; she fills the empty-ness in my heart when I miss home. Being her Mommie just feels right, like there is not a single doubt. The creepy thing is that when I am not with her(which I am 22 out of 24 hours of the day), I miss her. If that's not LOVE, I don't know what is!!! Oh gosh, I am sooooo gushy. Yeah, this is unconditional LOVE.






No comments: